I started blogging about my garden mostly to alleviate some of the boredom from my soon-to-be-husband who otherwise was forced to listen to my constant ramblings about my new hobby. He may argue that it backfired; now he has to contend with constant musings about the blog instead! Since then I’ve branched out into food and cooking… I don’t think he can complain though since he gets to eat it all.
Anyway, the help and advice I’ve gathered from the collective wisdom here is immense – not to mention the comfort of knowing there are others out there like me! So thank you all. And it came as even more of a surprise that anyone else wanted to read about what I was up to!
So without further ado, here are 7 facts about me:
1. I have appalling taste in music
2. I want to run a marathon one day
3. I sometimes sing out loud while I’m out running and listening to music
4. I sometimes sing along while I’m in the garden with my phone in my pocket blaring out said appalling music (and yes, people can almost certainly hear)
5. I believe there is no problem in the world that cannot be made at least a little better by a good cup of tea
6. Most of the reason I love baking is because I love eating the leftover raw mixture
7. I am getting married next year and I’m VERY excited!
… and here are the blogs I nominate…
The Rookie Allotmenteers – your posts always bring a smile to my face and its always great to see what other people are managing to produce in their gardens/allotments. And your advice is always well received chez moi!
Weekend Sprout – a fellow gardener trying to grow veg in pots. Always happy to see I’m not the only one. Always inspired and spurred on by your posts.
The Novice Gardener – lots of fresh ideas here, but 1535 people know that already!
Silver Bells Steps Out – struggling against the elements in a climate like mine, with lots of little updates about the ups and downs. I always like to catch up with what’s happening in your garden.
A Blonde Tressed Runner – a fellow gardener and runner. How could I not enjoy reading your blog?!
I recently discovered The Garden Deli – a really well written blog which I’m enjoying exploring.
Little Sprouts Learning – its always good to see gardening enthusiasm and know-how being passed on to kids. And yours always look like they’re having such fun!
Here are the guidelines for the award:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.